The popular, U-shaped CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER for men is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag.
The sterile, single use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers men discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is made with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in a standard (16”) and an extra long (25”) length. A coude tip version is also available with lubricant.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is offered as a:
- single (U);
- single with lubricant (UL);
- coude with lubricant (ULC);
- extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve; and
- in a kit (UK) configuration.
CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER FEATURES
- Smooth polished eyelets provide increased comfort.
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion.
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort.
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind.
Read more about the concerns on DEHP here.
- Available Sizes: 12FR, 14FR, 16FR
- When you use Cure catheters, you are supporting research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D – that’s possibly the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada