TOUCHLESS® Plus Catheters and Kits
The BARD®TOUCHLESS® Plus Intermittent Catheter system is a “closed system kit” designed to help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
Easy to Insert
- Insertion tip correctly positions the catheter in the urethra to help reduce UTIs.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
Easy to Use
- Catheter control guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Tapered neck design decreases cuts and scrapes associated with sharp corners.
- Large 1100cc collection bag is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Easy to remove – The catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal – especially for people with limited dexterity.